Contributions to World Protection for Dogs and Cats in the Meat Trade ( NoToDogMeat) are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law in your country.
Donations made from the USA : Our tax identification number is 47-4434366 in the USA where it has charitable status 501(c) 3
Donations made from the UK: Our Charity is also registered in England and Wales as charity number 1154524 company number 08544316. If you are a tax payer please indicate that to us at the time of your donation so that we may claim Gift Aid.
If you prefer to donate by cheque please send all USA donations to 2355 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
All UK and other currency donations to 17 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PH UK
We bank with HSBC ACCOUNT 40 04 25 – 01506145
Checks can be received in the name NoToDogMeat or World Protection for Dogs and Cats in the Meat Trade.
If you would like to make a credit card donation or discuss a legacy/ grant please telephone : + 44 207 873 2250 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We conform to the requirements of data protection legislation for the processing of data. This means we:
– clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
– limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
– ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
– take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
– respect your rights to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Afford A Host is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Contact Form and Newsletter
We have a newsletter to inform those donors and supporters in updates regarding our work. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Your e-mail address is added to the list of subscribers only with your permission. We store this information until you cancel your subscription.
If necessary, we may collect your location data (GPS). If that is the case, you will be asked to grant consent beforehand.
This location data and other data can also be stored and processed by the provider of the navigation/mapping software, such as Google Maps, but the data could also be used by, for example, Google or Apple itself. We have no control over their actions. We recommend that you read the applicable privacy statement of the provider in question.
When using our service, the following data is published so as to be visible to everyone on the Internet:
– You choose which information you publish. You could be traced with this information.
Providing Data to Third Parties
We may provide your data to our partners. These partners are involved in the execution of the agreement. These partners may be based outside the EU. However, they make use of the European model clauses. For details of partners used in the provision of particular services please contact us.
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
– Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password
– Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and login token
– We take physical measures to protect access to the systems in which the personal data is stored
– We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
– We keep logs of all requests for personal data